AW: Re: [qtopia on freerunner] - What files do I have to download?

Randy S. randypower at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 06:20:31 CEST 2008

Chris,

Have you tried re-re-booting?  I've flashed the QTopia image a couple of
times on my GTA02 and the first time it boots after a flash, it does what
you described (a couple of seconds on the pretty screen, then black screen,
AUX gives "^@"). I hold down Power for several seconds till it kills the
device, then start up again. Then tapping on the screen works.