SanDisk micro SDHC 8GB card under testing

André Gaul gaul at
Fri Jul 11 08:38:02 CEST 2008

I've got my 8 GB SanDisk microSD SDHC and my mass-production Freerunner
yesterday. Works like a charm (damn, I didn't know these cards are that
small! ;) ). I'll do some benchmarks and post them to the list ASAP. If
you want me to do some special test runs, just let me know!