Accessing the freerunner filesystem

Kalle Happonen kalle.happonen at iki.fi
Fri Jul 11 12:15:41 CEST 2008

Hi all,
I was wondering what the easiest way to access freerunner's filesystem
from a computer. Or just copy over files. If i got the wlan up, it would
be one way, but for that I apparently need to write the wpa supplicant
conf, and I prefer not doing that on the phone :). I could probalby just
make a new image with the files included, but is there an easier way? I
could probably copy it over to the flash card on the laptop, but that
also means removing the battery and sim for every change.

Cheers,
Kalle