incorrect shipment type?

Yaroslav Halchenko site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com
Fri Jul 11 19:07:45 CEST 2008

Hi All,

Sorry for distracting you away from playing with FRs, but wanted to
share experience our bulk order (order #2267) is going through: although
we ordered it with 2nd-day air it got shipped Ground, thus instead of 2
days we have to expect it in 1 week. I am not sure if anything could be
done at this point, although seller could utilize UPS delivery intercept
http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/tracking/help/delivery/delivery_intercept.html?WT.svl=SubNav
and just make package go back to warehouse, meanwhile sending us our
loong-awaited FRs with 2nd day air as it was requested. But humans @ FIC
are overwhelmed now thus not replying to any inquiries on the phone or
email. sad sad ...

Anyone experienced similar incorrect kind of shipment?

--
Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark