incorrect shipment type?

Yaroslav Halchenko at
Fri Jul 11 19:07:45 CEST 2008

Hi All,

Sorry for distracting you away from playing with FRs, but wanted to
share experience our bulk order (order #2267) is going through: although
we ordered it with 2nd-day air it got shipped Ground, thus instead of 2
days we have to expect it in 1 week. I am not sure if anything could be
done at this point, although seller could utilize UPS delivery intercept
and just make package go back to warehouse, meanwhile sending us our
loong-awaited FRs with 2nd day air as it was requested. But humans @ FIC
are overwhelmed now thus not replying to any inquiries on the phone or
email. sad sad ...

Anyone experienced similar incorrect kind of shipment?

Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark
Student  Ph.D. @ CS Dept. NJIT
Office: (973) 353-5440x263 | FWD: 82823 | Fax: (973) 353-1171
        101 Warren Str, Smith Hall, Rm 4-105, Newark NJ 07102