kalle.happonen at iki.fi
Fri Jul 11 21:22:54 CEST 2008
Brian C wrote:
> Brian C wrote:
> [a long error message because he didn't run the script from the OM terminal]
> Ok, so the script runs now that I realize it must be run from the OM
> terminal. However, it appears to have entered all "null" contacts and
> so far none of them appear to have any actual contact info in them
I ran into the same problem, but I did get them in now with the script.
I had two issues actually. The easiest to try
is to remove the empty lines between the entries in the vCard file, and
have them all in a long jumble. That solved my last problem.
I did have another problem when I played around with the contacts in
Evolution on the desktop. I started by exporting the contacts as vCard
from Wammu. Evolution refused to read those v2.1 vCards. I then
exported it as ldif from wammu, and had to make a small change in the
entries so that evolution read them correctly (adding a cn or smth).
AFAIK the openmoko contacts is also based on evolution so there might be
When I tried to import Wammu vCards, they showed up as null entries on
openmoko. When I exported the contacts as vCard (3.0) from evolution,
and removed the empty lines in the vCard file, I could import them to
openmoko with the script. I'm not sure if the new vCard format helped any.
Hope it helps,
More information about the community