Visually Impaired?

John Whitmore captain.deadly at
Fri Jul 11 23:29:35 CEST 2008

Gilles Casse wrote:
> Hello,
> A guide regarding accessible phones from the RNIB (Royal National
> Institute of Blind People), list of specific phones or specific
> softwares (screen readers) for mass market phones:
> Best regards,
> Gilles
Brilliant Link Gilles thanks a million.
I never realised that there were such devices out there. I was asking
the question because I thought with the move towards keypad free phones
and touch sensitive screens the blind were going to left out. Obviously
not at all. That way finder looks like a brilliant application.