Fast questions (email, GPRS, WiFi...)

Diego Fernández Durán diego at
Fri Jul 11 23:32:59 CEST 2008

Hi all,

 My FR is here! :) The 8GB Sandisk card works flawlessly.
 Now a few simple questions:

  - Is there any UI to conect using WiFi? and with GPRS?
    - Is network-manager been ported?
      - The NM backend?
      - Anybody is doing an UI for this?
      - Can I help? [1]

  - Is there any email client for OpenMoko?
    - With special features like vibrate on new mail?
    - Can I help? [1]

  - [Important] As I understand FSO will be the backend and ASU the
frontend. Is there any image that I can flash in my FR that uses ASU
over FSO? (In the wiki I've read about Stable Hybrid but there's no

 [1] I've knowledge of C & GTK.  If The apps must be programed in the
Enlight framework I can learn :)
Diego Fdez. Durán <diego at> |
GPG : 925C 9A21 7A11 3B13 6E43 50DB F579 D119 90D2 66BB