[qtopia on freerunner] - What is the right place to discuss Qtopia on Openmoko?

Kevin Dean kevin at foreverdean.info
Sat Jul 12 00:13:52 CEST 2008

Attempting to launch the media player caused Qtopia to restart. Three times.

Mp3 files on SD don't appear in the media player's lists, but they DO
appear in "Documents". Clicking on a mp3 file gives a media engine not
configured error.

The POWER button being held activates the "Reset/Restart" menu, but
releasing the button causes it to close. I need to hold down POWER and
press the button I want.