Better keyboard?

Jim Morris ml at
Sat Jul 12 00:22:41 CEST 2008

Are there only the two keyboards for freerunner?

I have tried the matchbox one from the site, and it is way too small for my old eyes to use.

Is this one available anywhere?

It looks pretty useable to me, at least I could see the keys.

For now I'm back with the multi-tap, but it is pretty bad.

Torfinn Ingolfsen wrote:
> Hello,
> On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 6:39 PM, Konstantin <Chaosspawn23 at> wrote:
>> Actually, there is:
> FWIW, In the future, I wish (as a user of Openmoko devices (currently
> 1973 and FreeRunner)) to install any number of (available) keyboards
> at the same time.
> Then I can change keyboards (using an extra key on the keyboard
> perhaps? Or a menu choice?) whenever I like.
> That would be nice.

Jim Morris,