AW: Re: [qtopia on freerunner] - What is the right place to discuss Qtopia on Op

linux4u at bluewin.ch linux4u at bluewin.ch
Sat Jul 12 00:37:19 CEST 2008

i have other two little tings;

1 => is it not possible to write some text without the dictionary..?
i changed the "use for input" settings in the language menu and restarted qtopia...but after the restart,
the "use for input" casket is still active...

2 => if i write a message or other things, i see at the top a drop-down menu, that i can change the default keyboard
to a phone-keyboard..
but i  never have the phone-keyboard...when i activate it, nothing happens.....i need that, to write messages without
a pen....

other things are really nice...as example the handwriting! good job!