Freerunner and my SIM card...how to check if it is detected correctly?!

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Sat Jul 12 14:34:31 CEST 2008

A similar problem was reported on the device owners' list, caused by not
inserting the SD card correctly. I've added a photo to the wiki showing the
SD and SIM cards in place in the metal covers.

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Getting_Started_with_your_Neo_FreeRunner#Installing_the_Micro-SD_card.2C_the_SIM_card.2C_and_the_Battery