Fast questions (email, GPRS, WiFi...)

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Sat Jul 12 15:54:39 CEST 2008

There is an unofficial set of instructions at:
  http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/GTA02_wlan
I've added the wpa-conf line to /etc/network/interfaces and it usually works,
with the caveats at the bottom of that page, and so long as I've dropped usb0
or otherwise sorted the routing. Any improvement to the methods described
would be most welcome!