band issue

steve steve at
Sat Jul 12 17:36:41 CEST 2008

click on the product that says 900.
Also our EU disty have the product

From: community-bounces at
[mailto:community-bounces at] On Behalf Of Shaz
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 9:44 AM
To: List for Openmoko community discussion
Subject: Re: band issue

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 6:02 PM, Francesco Cat <heartcollector87 at>

in Pakistan the 900/1800 freq are used so they should be fine, if you
get the 900/1800/1900 vers. It is the same vers shipped in Europe.
It is important because if you do get the 850/1800/1900 version some
operators will not work at all.

So we can say that european edition is what we need. So how do we make sure
we get this one if I purchase one from

2008/7/8 Shaz <shazalive at>:

> Have openMoko been made for bands available in Pakistan? Are they ready
> shipment? I am curious because openmoko site has shipment available for
> Pakistan but are they considering the band regulations of pakistan?
> --
> Shaz

community at