Sims

steve steve at openmoko.com
Sat Jul 12 17:44:17 CEST 2008

I have 5 different ATT  3G sims that work just fine. ( wife and kids etc,
tested them all)

I am NOT saying that folks wont encounter difficulties ( hopefully on a
magnitide less than APPLE
Is seeing) but I havent seen any issues.

So. Document the issues. Pass the data. Engineers will solve problems. Its
what they live for.