USB Networking - Freerunner & Mac OS X 10.5.4

Russell Sears sears at
Sat Jul 12 20:10:06 CEST 2008

The neo's IP address is; the Mac's IP should be, so you're trying to ssh to the laptop, not the phone.

I have no idea why you're getting the cannot allocate memory errors.
The ubutu error messages make more sense, so I'd try troubleshooting it
from there first.