which list to write to (was Re: x offset in landscape mode)

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 20:35:49 CEST 2008

"Please - if you have an opinion, speak up one way or the other."
I see a use for both lists, as long as people use the right list.
(I will probably also make mistakes, and I will be grateful if you redirect
me to the right list)
Device owners can be useful for a number of things, for example: surveys,
requests for user feedback, testing of apps...

I'm only subscribed to community and device owners and read all the rest on
http://lists.openmoko.org (because I lack the programming skills to give
useful replies in for example the kernel list).