unable to start up freerunner after batterie was full down

linux4u at bluewin.ch linux4u at bluewin.ch
Sun Jul 13 15:42:47 CEST 2008

hi all
last night, my qtopia mean that the batteries are down and i have to charge them...it was 2 o`clock AM
and nobody will phone me at this time...so, i don`t charge them and let the batteries run down...
now, if i put the charging unit on it, i just hear some damped tones out from the speaker and see the red led
on the AUX button is flashing... i have no chance to bring the freerunner up....neither in NAND nor in NOR-Flash....
and least of all not in the normal qtopia image.. :-(
is anyone know this problem with the full discharge...?
i try to flash it with the debug board...