Anyone using FR as a phone?

Yaroslav Halchenko site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com
Sun Jul 13 17:43:48 CEST 2008

wow -- that is very unfortunate... indeed phone which is useless as a
phone would sound like a failure. I hope openmoko engineers and
developers resolve the issue (bug report trace seems to reveal some
improvements).

Thanks for making us aware (my FR is still on its way)

--
Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark