Homezone Icon for O2 in Germany

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Sun Jul 13 17:28:06 CEST 2008

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 13.07.2008, 01:25 +0200 schrieb smurfy - phil:
> But if you want try it yourself:
>
> http://projects.openmoko.org/projects/om-homezone/

Nice! I’m having problems installing the ipkg on a current 2007.2
freerunner, but I’m new in this business, so I might be doing something
stupid:

When I try to install openmoko-panel-hz_0.1-r0_armv4t.ipk, opkg tries to
download and install gtk+ and I get:

Downloading http://buildhost.openmoko.org/daily-feed/armv4t/gtk+_2.12.11-r2_armv4t.ipk
Collected errors:
 * Package gtk+ wants to install file /usr/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0
	But that file is already provided by package  * gtk+-fastscaling
 * Package gtk+ wants to install file /usr/lib/libgdk_pixbuf_xlib-2.0.so.0
	But that file is already provided by package  * gtk+-fastscaling
 * Package gtk+ wants to install file /usr/lib/libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so.0
	But that file is already provided by package  * gtk+-fastscaling
 * Package gtk+ wants to install file /usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/engines/libpixmap.so
	But that file is already provided by package  * gtk+-fastscaling
 * Package gtk+ wants to install file /usr/lib/libgdk-x11-2.0.so.0
	But that file is already provided by package  * gtk+-fastscaling
 * Package gtk+ wants to install file /usr/bin/gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders
	But that file is already provided by package  * gtk+-fastscaling
 * Package gtk+ wants to install file /usr/bin/gtk-query-immodules-2.0
	But that file is already provided by package  * gtk+-fastscaling
 * Package gtk+ wants to install file /usr/bin/gtk-update-icon-cache
	But that file is already provided by package  * gtk+-fastscaling
 * Package gtk+ wants to install file /usr/share/themes/Default/gtk-2.0-key/gtkrc
	But that file is already provided by package  * gtk+-fastscaling
 * Package gtk+ wants to install file /usr/share/themes/Raleigh/gtk-2.0/gtkrc
	But that file is already provided by package  * gtk+-fastscaling
 * Package gtk+ wants to install file /usr/share/themes/Emacs/gtk-2.0-key/gtkrc
	But that file is already provided by package  * gtk+-fastscaling

Can anyone give me pointers as to why I have a different version of gtk+
than provided by the buildhost and how I can fix that?

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner