Anyone using FR as a phone?

Diego Fernández Durán diego at
Sun Jul 13 18:41:07 CEST 2008

I use the FR as a phone.

And I trying to figure out where can I apply my C, C++, Gtk knowledge to
help in the development.

A list of "small things that must be done" will be appreciated, so
anybody of us can use our free time to read the code, write a small
patch and summit it to a om developer. :)

El dom, 13-07-2008 a las 10:11 +0200, Yorick Moko escribió:
> there is some talk about this on the devel-list:
> On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 9:40 PM, Randy S. <randypower at>
> wrote:
>         I am curious to know if anyone is using their FR as a phone.
>         Mine has such poor audio quality, it is unfortunately useless
>         as a phone.  The audio I hear is clear but at a very low
>         volume; the other person hears my voice very distorted and
>         with a buzz.
>         I am on T-Mobile in Texas, USA.
Diego Fdez. Durán <diego at> |
GPG : 925C 9A21 7A11 3B13 6E43 50DB F579 D119 90D2 66BB