MokSec - The Security Framework

Alex Oberhauser oberhauseralex at networld.to
Sun Jul 13 22:53:54 CEST 2008

Bumbl wrote:
> It would be more important to not run everything as root I think

This will be also a main focus. When we receive the Freerunners, we will see
how fast we can change this bad state.

Robert Schuster wrote:
> Hi,
> this is perhaps not directly in the scope of your project but perhaps it
> inspires someones else: A spam filter for SMS. :)

Why not? We can add this feature to the phone firewall. Shouldn't be a big
problem. It's also possible that you add this feature to phone-firewall or you
make a new project.

I found this a very good idea and should be part of the security framework.

Regards

Alex Oberhauser