SanDisk micro SDHC 8GB card under testing

malte malte at
Sun Jul 13 23:13:51 CEST 2008

Hi list,

I got myself a Kingston SDC4/4GB microSD card. While this piece is
working properly in a cardreader connected to a laptop - using it with
the freerunner is impossible due to i/o errors. This includes accessing
filesystemobjects and even the partition table. The errors occur almost

I tested both vfat and ext2.