freerunner unable to work with 3G SIMCards?

Adam Talbot talbotx at comcast.net
Mon Jul 14 02:31:27 CEST 2008

Let us see if I can help with this.  All my new cards do not work.  I
did clean off the numbers.. Even if it is not needed.
http://www.batbuilds.com/working_front.jpg
http://www.batbuilds.com/working_back.jpg
http://www.batbuilds.com/failed_front.jpg
http://www.batbuilds.com/failed_back.jpg

Hope this helps.
-Adam
P.S.  I will see the Openmoto team at SF Linux world.  If they want all
these sims, I will donate them to the cause.