Better keyboard?

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Mon Jul 14 03:07:43 CEST 2008

Jim Morris ha scritto:
> Marco Trevisan (Treviño) wrote:
>
>> Well... I got it! :)
>> SVN deletes, but it doesn't forget the old code, so you can get it
>> taking the last revision available (r1471) as I've written in this wiki
>> section:
>> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Input_Method#Getting_this_keyboard
>>
>> Since I've no openmoko hardware in my pockets yet, I've compiled it in
>> my linux pc and it works well!
>>
>> Anyone here would like to continue its development? :P
>>

> I'll give it a shot...
>
> However I get this error doing om-conf
>
> checking for FAKEKEY... no
> configure: error: *** You need to install libfakekey from MB SVN  ***
>
> I have FAKEKEY installed on my Ubuntu box, not sure how to get it into the tool chain though as I'm
> new to it. Guess I'll do some digging around.

In Ubuntu I had to install libfakekey-dev to compile.
However I've also ported and applied the thseiler's popup patch to this
version (I could attach it somewhere if you want, but it's still
incomplete since it's show only the clicked letter on a small pop-up
window).
I'd like also to redesign it a little, to gain a bit more space while my
FR is coming... :P

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/