Anyone using FR as a phone?

Yaroslav Halchenko site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com
Mon Jul 14 05:12:18 CEST 2008

then why not to ask Randy S (who already steadily experiencing
such an issue without much of fiddling with weather/location/manner of
holding) to do additional troubleshooting and if it is unit specific,
just to send the unit back for the replacement (and for you to
troubleshoot on a defective unit 'as a reference')?

--
Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark