Better keyboard?

Jim Morris ml at e4net.com
Mon Jul 14 09:16:00 CEST 2008

Marco Trevisan (Treviño) wrote:

> In Ubuntu I had to install libfakekey-dev to compile.
> However I've also ported and applied the thseiler's popup patch to this
> version (I could attach it somewhere if you want, but it's still
> incomplete since it's show only the clicked letter on a small pop-up
> window).
> I'd like also to redesign it a little, to gain a bit more space while my
> FR is coming... :P

I got it to work under Ubuntu although it causes all my open windows to get squished.

What are you using to build it? the toolchain or mokomakefile? Because when I try to build it using
the toolchain there are a bunch of missing x libraries, which are not in the toolchain.

Thanks
Jim

--
Jim Morris, http://blog.wolfman.com