Hampshire group buy

Hugo Mills hugo-om at carfax.org.uk
Mon Jul 14 13:28:21 CEST 2008

   All -

   It seems that the 900MHz version of the phone won't be available
from the OM shop for at least a couple of weeks (see [1]).

   However, Pulster are now selling 10 packs for EUR 2990, including
taxes and shipping. This works out at about UKP 240 a phone --
probably a little more expensive than getting from the USA, *but* you
get the full 2-year warranty, and they're available right now.

   Also, I've only got 7 people (bcc'd) who've said they're interested
in the Hampshire group purchase. Unless we get 10 people, I can't do
anything, so this is a call for further people to sign up.

   Finally, I'm not actually buying mine in this transaction, as it's
coming through an alternative route (for various complicated reasons).
Therefore if anyone wants to take up the effort of organising this
group purchase, please let me know.

   Hugo.

[1] http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2008-July/020981.html

--
=== Hugo Mills: hugo at ... carfax.org.uk | darksatanic.net | lug.org.uk ===
   --- Comic Sans goes into a bar,  and the barman says, "We don't ---