Anyone using FR as a phone?

Yaroslav Halchenko site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com
Mon Jul 14 17:30:53 CEST 2008

Ah -- thanks for the clarification!

How does 'running' microwave/hair drier/coffee-grinder affects it? :-)
may be some obvious EM noise source like that could create an easily
reproducible and controllable environment for
troubleshooting/comparison to the reference phone at hands.

--
Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark