GPS

C R McClenaghan chris at mcclenaghan.com
Mon Jul 14 18:26:28 CEST 2008

This will be my 3rd GPS device in ~5 years. The first two - a NAVMAN
from New Zealand and a Garmin - always had exceedingly long cold
starts (i.e. turn the device off, fly >1500 km, turn device on), on
the order of 10 minutes.

I still have the Garmin in working condition, it is the Garmin 10, a
bluetooth model. If some one could help me with the FR bluetooth, and
the GSP applications, I could connect to FR "gps" stack to the Garmin
to isolate them from the on board chip. This would, of course. assume
that the bluetooth stack didn't cloud any issue.

Thoughts, how-tos?

Chris