GPS

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Mon Jul 14 18:42:05 CEST 2008

>> So we just need to wrap 'save' and 'restore' scripts around the gpsd
>> script?
>

> Basically yes, but this won't fix the problem. It's for later when the

what exactly is the gpsd for, anyway?
looking at my fr yesterday i noticed it is not installed anymore, if it
ever was, that is, (and not available in the official feeds i got in my
opkg-config).

with agpsui i got one fix once, putting the fr in my bag and cycling home
-- after 2/3 in a park i looked and it got a fix and ttff 1400.
it was the only time i got one, so i wonder if the gpsd may somehow be
involved ...