When does it suspend?

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Mon Jul 14 18:47:41 CEST 2008

> speaking of suspend mode: When is the Freerunner supposed to suspend
> automatically? After a certain time with the Lock Screen active, or
> after a certain time with no user input?

the latter, i think.

> Note that the latter causes
> problems when there is constant random „input“ (Freerunner in the
> pocket).

yepp -- it's rather annoying. i think a menu entry for the power or aux
menu is needed, disabling the screen completely.
accepring a call could be done by hitting aux and the screen may
(configurable) switch on while calling.

> And it’s not suspended when I can activate it by touching the screen,

depends probably on your definition of "suspend".

> right? And is there a way to manually put the Freerunner to screen?

"put to screen"?