GPS

Brad Midgley bmidgley at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 21:01:16 CEST 2008

Guys

> seriously: somebody dissect the freerunner of michael :)

I do feel jealous too because I wish I could be sitting on a quiet
hillside today.

the constellation of satellites is constantly changing, so it's likely
that fix times (or ability to fix at all) will change over hours or
days. This might also explain how a problem got through manufacturing.

I believe the satellites appear to us to cross the sky somewhere
between the same rate as the sun to twice the rate of the sun,
depending on their direction.

Brad