Keyboard missing forward-slash key

Andy Selby andyfrommk at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 14 23:07:10 CEST 2008

> I can enter vi to start editing the file, but having switched to
> editing mode I can't exit it (back to command mode) because there's
> no Escape key on the keyboard! Thus I can't save the edited file!

While it won't help at the moment, qtopia has included a terminal on
its latest image which has a fully featured keyboard i.e tab
autocomplete and all the symbols.
Thanks Lorn, I was just about to post, asking how to install a .qpe
package (qterminal) when I found it on there, my buying of a
freerunner has just come a little closer.