incorrect shipment type?

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 02:09:51 CEST 2008

I payed for my freerunner on june 17 and pre-ordered trough a reseller
and right now it is waiting in Paris to be shipped to Belgium. There
was a delay with the shipment to the reseller. But I'm not
complaining, half the device still doesn't work right so I'm not
missing that much ;-).

Seriously: You should of course get a refund on the shipping and they
should pick up the phone.
In the meantime: enjoy the anticipation.