Any update on Windows connectivity yet?

Vinc Duran uberpfloyd at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 08:00:37 CEST 2008

I used SunOS when it was time for that. And Novell. And Mac. Lately, I do
mostly work in windows. :-( I do perform unauthorized upgrades on tivo's
though. :-) I have a mythtv that is so close to being perfect I can smell
it. I'm faster at a command prompt than with a mouse. I love to annoy my mac
friends by helping them with their mac and never touching the mouse. Ah,
small victories.
Most of my company's business does involve windows and we do use Exchange
and Outlook for mail. If I have to support it everyday it's easier if I use
it everyday. Of course by that logic I should have a darn iphone too. I'm
really looking forward to making iphone users wish they had an openmoko! It
could be a while.

I sure hope I haven't made a mistake wanting to be an openmoko *user*. I'm
not a developer and I hope to get work done (and have fun) with my new toy!

V (stuck in windoze-ville)