In the press

Jay Vaughan jayv at
Tue Jul 15 12:06:07 CEST 2008

> These are all great ideas and would be very helpful for us. We are a
> small company. And really try to focus all we can on our products.
> Community help to make these more approachable is something that would
> make us all very grateful.

Well I'm certainly trying to help in any way I can, while I wait
patiently for my first Freerunner to arrive so I can get on with
developing some nice apps for it, too ..

> Let me know if there is anything specific you think we (Openmoko)
> could
> do to help get this all started.

I think the main thing is we should set up a site thats just fanboix
oriented.. and I mean that in a positive way, not derogatorily.
Basically what I'd like to see is something similar to DSFanboy
(, which exists for Nintendo DS owners to check
regularly .. if we had such a site set up that could be easily
contributed to with stories and articles and whatnot, it would help a
great deal.

I will continue to glean info from the mailing lists, and in a little
while will consider setting up, and maybe take it from
there .. unless someone else is more qualified to do so?

Jay Vaughan