In the press

Shawn Thompson mokowatch at
Tue Jul 15 12:38:11 CEST 2008

Actually I can speak from experience that Matt has hit it on the head. I was
having problems with the moko makefile while trying to test QEMU until I can
afford to get the actual phone. I couldn't figure out why it was building
with a broken GUI, luckily I knew about the mailing lists and someone was
able to point me in the right direction.