Reason for GPS problems found!

Søren Kristiansen sorenhk at
Tue Jul 15 15:27:54 CEST 2008

It's indeed sad that it's the SD reader that's causing the problems, but at
least the problem has been found now. It will be much easier to find a
decent solution that allows the SD card to remain in the card reader. I just
hope it can be fixed at home with some soldering or a homemade EMC-shield.

2008/7/15 Jay Vaughan <jayv at>:

> > The problem only occurs if a SD card is set in. Doesn't matter if
> > it's mounted or in use, it just has to sit in the socket.
> oh man, if this is true, its not good news.
> ;
> --
> Jay Vaughan

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Søren H. Kristiansen

Stud. polyt., Software Engineering, University of Aalborg, Denmark