Reason for GPS problems found!

Yogiz yogizz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 17:30:44 CEST 2008

This is something I really love about this project. if it were closed
source, the problem might not have been found in months. All it takes
is a sufficient community and we've already located the problem.
Hopefully it has easy enough of a fix that we don't have to resend our
Freerunners for repairs and can do the work ourselves. Good job.