In the press

Curtis Vaughan cavaughan at
Tue Jul 15 19:27:31 CEST 2008

Since Ken really liked OpenWRT's Wiki, I looked at it and see they use
MoinMoin. So, I am willing to set up MoinMoin on a server to be used as
an FR community wiki.
If people think it's a good idea then I will set up a website for it and
register it. Perhaps something like or whatever. I don't
really care. I can register it and I will make it available to whomever
can administer it. Jay seems to be willing.
Anyhow, if that's what will help us out then just give me the green light
and I'll do that much. If it works out - Great!