Reason for GPS problems found!

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at
Tue Jul 15 19:37:11 CEST 2008

2008/7/15 nick loeve <trickie at>:
> Using my account details and current location i can get agps data
> loaded, but it still makes no difference for me getting a fix if the
> sd card is still in place.

Yes, that doesn't help getting the fixes. However I did find that if I
managed to get a fix to satellites with the SD card in use, the fix
stayed extremely well where ever I went - so if the SD card
interference with GPS could be lessened just for the duration of
getting the fixes, it could be enough. It could be automatized as