In the press

Curtis Vaughan cavaughan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 20:33:05 CEST 2008

I agree! And that was my first point. There are a number of people who
seem to feel that the OM wiki is not responding well. And as I recall one
person from OM stated that the problem is that they are a small company.
So I guess they are trying to say, we feel your pain, we want to help,
but we're kind of stretch out. So, I think it would be great if OM could
maybe let some of us (not me!) help in developing the Community Portal.
Maybe there is a way, but I don't see it.

Now if I go to the CommunityPortal I see under manuals:
"The wiki is a mess, somebody should suggest a structure easier to
navigate."
Or under Software ideas:
"a really mixed up list of software and hardware ideas"

Rather confusing and not very helpful.
Anyhow, I think it's VERY important that there be a site that is rather
easy to access and use, especially for beginners.