Can OM's wiki be used offline?

Yaroslav Halchenko at
Tue Jul 15 20:43:14 CEST 2008

yet another alternative, which I've tried but failed on the first
attempt: import into tiddlywiki. Apparently there is
an adapter for mediawiki but it failed to work for me (I sent a request
to dev list as well as to the author, so who knows). More information
about tiddlywiki (which is a really nice piece... self contained wiki in
a single file + search + all kinds of extensions)

more about needed plugin needed:

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:

> and there is an extension for mediawiki
Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark
Student  Ph.D. @ CS Dept. NJIT
Office: (973) 353-5440x263 | FWD: 82823 | Fax: (973) 353-1171
        101 Warren Str, Smith Hall, Rm 4-105, Newark NJ 07102