In the press. "The OpenMoko wiki - a tangled pile of mostly outdated and incomplete documentation."

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 20:46:44 CEST 2008

Hello,

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 8:33 PM, Stroller
<stroller at stellar.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:
> Right now I'm happy to edit Wikipedia or OpenStreetMaps, but not the
> Openmoko wiki and I'm not sure why that is. I've seen something

FWIW, what I do if I don't feel comfortable enough editing a page on
the (Openmoko) wiki - I simply add my comments to the discussion for
that page. Then someone else can read it and do the edit of the actual
page, if they feel that my comments / suggestions are good.
Of course, this only works if somebody else actually reads the
discussions for the pages...

HTH
--
Regards,