In the press. "The OpenMoko wiki - a tangled pile of mostly outdated and incomplete documentation."

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Tue Jul 15 21:23:12 CEST 2008

Perhaps this is what you seek?
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Distributions

This is a great page, one of the gems hidden in the bowels of the OM Wiki.

Its also a great example of whats wrong with the Wiki.

But how do I find it?  Its not listed on the home page,  not on the
FreeRunner page,  not on the getting started page?    Unless I search
for exactly teh right word or combinations of words I would never know
it existed... The only link I could find, after I knew it existed was
Software/distributions/distributions..

There has to be some kind of boiler plate format for the design and
layout of the Wiki so things are easier to find. You can't rely on the
search engine, it sucks..

I think that was the point of the person who recommended the OpenWRT
Wiki.  Its design and format was easy to use and helped you find things
instead of thwarting you.

Scott