In the press

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 21:49:19 CEST 2008

Hello,

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 9:27 PM, Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net> wrote:
> Well thats definitely a very nice proposal, but I would like to hold
> off a bit on recreating a whole new wiki .. what I had in mind was
> more of a blog/feed style site, not necessarily another wiki setup ..

As have been said before in this thread: what we (the Openmoko
community) need is a wiki editors group.
Any volunteers?
The wiki editors group would help each other (and other contributors)
to improve the wiki, by creating information management, writing and
style guidelines, guiding and teaching wiki contributors, and editing
the wiki itself.

Initially, the group could consist of the people most active in
editing the wiki already. Further recruitment could be based on
quality and quantity of contributions to the wiki.

Of course the Wiki editors would have a "hall of fame" page on the
wiki that would describe the tasks that the group do, list the names
of the editors (and perhaps what period they acted in that role?) and
so on

Any volunteers now?

Anyway, just an idea.
--