Reason for GPS problems found!

Joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Tue Jul 15 23:37:06 CEST 2008

Am Di  15. Juli 2008 schrieb Jonathan Spooner:
> but one thing that was not expected was that people would
> be spending money on a device that could have potential hardware
> issues.
You're kidding, no?
You ever bought a piece of HW you were guaranteed there is *definitively* no
hardware bug in it? None, or you get a billion$?
c'mon!

> Perhaps those complaining are those who can least afford to
> blow $399.
That's why I say I don't like those people. They never noticed the bug, and
when we are about to discuss it and to offer a solution they start
whining. "OOOh, the BAD bug. If only I never had bought..."
Instead of plain asking what we're going to do to MAKE EVERYBODY HAPPY again.
(what we are already about to do!)
/jOERG