Reason for GPS problems found!

Matt Joyce matt.joyce at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 04:23:47 CEST 2008

Firstly I don't have much of an issue with the way things have been handled
so far.
In fact the closeness of the users, the community, the developers, the
engineers and management, just strengthen my resolve that Open Source phones
are the way to go. (I'm finding the resolution process fascinating.  Really
quite thrilling.)

With regards to disseminating official information such as the various
useful posts from Joerg and friends, I think posting to an official Openmoko
blog would be better, and then posting links to the blogs on the lists.

As good as lists are, the noise/signal (no pun, or irony intended) can hide
the quality information.

For something as evocative as this GPS/SD issue, I'd like to see at *least*
daily updates posted to an official website or blog (not wiki).
Even if those updates just say, "Still working on this problem, next update
in 24 hours.".

Bravo so far, fingers crossed for an acceptable fix.

Matt