Reason for GPS problems found!

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at openmoko.com
Wed Jul 16 09:01:55 CEST 2008

Marcus,

> Why have you not used the phone yourselves?
We are using it.

> Why are you abusing the community in such a shameless way?
We don't. We are just working as hard and smart as we can. A pretty
awesome group of people actually, and obviously our community
(including critical people like you) are included!
If you think it's not good enough for you, please let us know what
better place you find, we are very willing to learn.

On the GPS bug, expect an update before the end of the week.
Wolfgang