In the press

BrendaWang brenda_wang at openmoko.com
Wed Jul 16 09:23:18 CEST 2008

Dear Matt:
Openmoko Wiki just like WIKIPEDIA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiki
Wiki) is a public place everyone can create page , and edit.
Actually , on Openmoko wiki, we have thousand pages. Some topic(page) is
very popular , many people maintains the same page, so it updated soon.
And some page takes long time to complete, so difficult to tell if this
page is complete or not?

Here is the rule I used ,
1.To use the wiki "History "function, find out this page's status.
2.Pages only have title, no content, more then half years, no one edit ,
I delete it.
Then , if anyone , want to create this topic, can create the new page ,
anytime.
3.Use Google Analytic , to tell which page is most popular , and mail
Google analytic page view report to community mailing list.

Brenda

Openmoko Wiki has thousand pages,
Matt Joyce ??: